‘I Have ADHD : An Adult Story’
- What is ADHD
- How did I get it
- What do I do about it
- Diagnosis and the medical stuff
- It doesn’t disappear when you grow up
- Being misunderstood - I’m not crazy, stupid or lazy
- ADHD at home/ at work/ at play
- Focus and motivation
- Being ‘too good’ at paying attention
- How to be happy with ADHD - curse or gift?
- Raising ADHD children when you are the mother and have it too
- Thank god for Aunty Dale!
- The ‘Hunters and Farmers’ theory - I am a Hunter
Website Privacy Statement