Transparent Language Online is a fun, effective, and engaging language-learning program available for free to all members of the Richmond-Tweed Regional Library. It is packed full of pronunciation, speech, grammar, writing, and vocabulary building lessons for over 80 languages, including 17 ESL courses.
Click the icon for access now!
The Transparent Language Online language-learning program contains:
• Essentials Courses - 33 lessons to get every learner started
• Byki Quick Start - 10 lists of key words and phrase for patrons with limited learning time
• Byki Vocabulary - a full library of supplemental vocabulary lists
• Language Reference - resources to explore higher-level language and culture elements
• Language and Culture Blogs - designed to add variety and depth to the learning experience
• Word of the Day - makes language learning part of patrons’ daily routines
• Online Social Communities - patrons can interact with Transparent Language’s online community of over 2 million fans, followers, and friends, all learning language together
• Pronunciation and Conversation Practice - record, playback, and compare speech to the pronunciation of real native speakers
• SlowSound Technology - slow down speech to hear every nuance
• Interactive games - including Four-Square, Game Show, Unscramble, and more!
• Proficiency tests
* Learning material varies by language
Website Privacy Statement